Hehe, I didn't mean that regex that literally. Very Happy Try this:

Code:
$ pocketsphinx_wsj 2>&1 | egrep "(^[0-9]{9}:)|READY|Listening"
*bump*

That worked, btw. Any chance you will pick this up soon? After school ends? Also, just so I can google for this thread later: feedburner
_player1537 wrote:
*bump*

That worked, btw. Any chance you will pick this up soon? After school ends? Also, just so I can google for this thread later: feedburner
Now that school is roughly done, I will absolutely be picking this project up again. The problem I ran into before I got stuck is that PocketSphynx, when threaded with Python, seems to go sloooooooooooooow, and I wasn't sure where to begin with tracing that.
*bump*

You said that this has been updated somewhat, new source code time? Very Happy
_player1537 wrote:
*bump*

You said that this has been updated somewhat, new source code time? Very Happy
Yes! I will zip it up and upload it to the archives. There's a whole bunch of stuff that you're going to have to configure, since it has a lot of different pieces, but it's pretty straightforward. Please continue bumping me on this if I forget.
*bump*
_player1537 wrote:
*bump*
I've been dragging my feet over a very stupid aspect of this, namely that the voice recognition program works fine on its own, but when you fork it off of Python, suddenly it crawls at about one-twentieth of its speed. I'll probably just hit the disable switch on that module and release this.
*bump* A release! All kinds of improvements to play around with, including GPS, email-checking, voice recognition, music control, and all kinds of nifty little things. Read the readme before you start complaining to me.

http://cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/comp/scouter2.zip

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours