I didn't, I'm very sorry. Sad Things have been super-hectic. I know I keep promising that I'll get to it, but I haven't yet. I strongly encourage you to try to tweak your WabbitEmu settings to fewer colors, lower framerate, etc, and see if you can get your screenshots to 100KB or so yourself! You also can try making your screenies shorter; most people don't want to sit watching a screenshot for more than ten or twenty seconds anyway.
*Bump* Mino Version 1.3 is out! For more info check here!
Sorunome wrote:
*Bump* Mino Version 1.3 is out! For more info check here!
Huzzah! Are you going to continue working on Mino now and developing new versions, or do you plan to focus on one of your other projects that you mentioned in this thread now?
I think I'll first focus on making screenies of cave and tunnel (as they are already finished) and then focus on that snake thing! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
I think I'll first focus on making screenies of cave and tunnel (as they are already finished) and then focus on that snake thing! Smile
That sounds great, good plan! I look forward to seeing progress on all of that.
Ok, the engine of SurvivalSnake is already finished, it has yet a awesome menu, missing are highscores and settings. And I will make that all the data is stored in itself via celtic3 lib. I had also the idea that the screens don't change suddenly, first the screen goes blank (contrast low), screen changes, and then it gets normal again! Smile
Oooh, your Cave game that I just accepted to the archives looks really excellent! Nice job.
Hehe, thanks! And now for everyone:

Cave Version 1.0 is finally uploaded!

Please report bugs!

link!

By the way, do you have a guard thing on that that makes sure DCS is installed, and tells people to download Doors CS if it isn't? Smile If not, it would be cool if you added it. Smile
I just have a guard thing in that tells to activate xLib. And i have a question: Can you store/read lines in a appvar with celtic3 libs?
Yes, you can do that with det(5), det(6), det(7), and det(Cool.
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Developers%27_SDK
thanks! Smile
And how do you check whether a appvar exists already?
Sorunome wrote:
And how do you check whether a appvar exists already?
Let's see, if we look through the list of Third-Party libraries, I see GetProgList as almost definitely what you need. Also, I hope you're using something like this as your header:

Code:
If 1337 =/= det([[42
Then:Disp "GET DOORS CS 7","CEMETE.CH/DCS
Return:End
what does =/= do? And, iyes, i check whether libs are available, but there is no screen to get dcs! Razz

And i have also a question. I made a neat program that creates a program, convert it into a appvar, writes a string in it and then reads the line, but it doesn't work.

Code:
:det(0,"AA",5
:Input Str1
:det(8,"AA",Str1,2
:det(0,"AA",2
:Pause
:det(5,"AA",1)->Str2
:Disp Str2

No matter what i enter for string 1, string 2 is always ".7". Please help me!
Change the last det(5) statement to use "rowSwap(AA" instead of "AA".
Sorunome wrote:
what does =/= do? And, iyes, i check whether libs are available, but there is no screen to get dcs! Razz
It's how I write the ≠ symbol when I am being lazy. Smile
souvik1997 wrote:
Change the last det(5) statement to use "rowSwap(AA" instead of "AA".

It works, but it akts wiered if you deleat afterwards the appvar and restart the program and type somthing different.
Eg.
1. run: Input=Test Output=Test
2. run: Input=Bla Output=Test
3. run: Input=Sor Output=Bla

EDIT: I made it work!

Code:
:det(0,"AA",5
:det(0,"AA",2
:Input Str1
:det(8,"rowSwap(AA",Str1,2
:det(5,"rowSwap(AA",1)->Str2
:Disp Str2

Btw, what does rowSwap( do?
rowSwap(AA means AppVar AA in terms of Celtic III commands, whereas just AA means prgmAA.
I see. And do I need for checking if the appvariable exists also rowSpan( ?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours