Hello, I thought of starting a topic of my projects, coz some of them are to small that I feal like making a new topic for all the single projects, so I have one for alll my projects! Smile

Finished
Pure Basic
- Animation v2.0 (a program with 8 animations in)
- Calculate v1.0 (a program that gives you random operations to solve)
- Chance v1.0 (A Black Jack similar Game)
xLib
- Mino v1.2 (see here!)
- Cave (That gravity Game where you can just go up)
- Tunnel (The legendary tunnel game, it gets more narrow)
- Fake (A program to cheat in tests, it is just simply the the memory menu with all the screens etc.)
Doors libs
- SurvivalSnake (A Snake game where you just have to survive as long as you can)
- Contrast (A program that allows you to change the contrast)
- Sprite (A program that allows you to create grayscale sprites)
- Pic3D (A program with 3D cross-eye pics)
- Run (A program where you have to hide/jump under/beneath objects)
- Rubik2 (A 2x2x2 rubiks cube)
- Rubik3 (A 3x3x3 rubiks cube)
Omnicalc
- Star Wars Film Music (Star Wars Soundtracks!)
Grammer
- Tetris v1.0 (Well, it's Tetris!)
Axe
- Axe Tunnel (The classic tunnel game written in Axe)
- Nyancat (A Nyancat animation)

In Progress
Pure Basic
none
xLib
none
Doors libs
- The Quest RPG (Canceld, restarted in Axe)
Omnicalc
none
Grammer
- Mino v2.0 (see here!) (Beta)
Axe
- The Quest RPG

Ok, that's it so far. I'll update this post always!
Those all sound great, Sorunome; thanks for sharing! Do you know which of your in-progress projects you're going to focus on next?
TunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnel please! Very Happy
I just finished Cave and Tunnel, I just had to program a Menu for them. And I used SourceCoder to copy the menu, so it was really easy. The engins for all the programs in progress are made already! Smile
TunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnelTunnel please! Very Happy

EDIT
Delete this post, this was an accidental double post since it lagged and I thought it hadn't posted it
Sorunome wrote:
I just finished Cave and Tunnel, I just had to program a Menu for them. And I used SourceCoder to copy the menu, so it was really easy. The engins for all the programs in progress are made already! Smile
Cool! Have you considered trying the DCS GUIMenu for your menu needs, or did you want to keep these requiring only xLIB?
ONly xLib, more people can use it, and the Menus I do look to me more "traditional", sorry.
Sorunome wrote:
ONly xLib, more people can use it, and the Menus I do look to me more "traditional", sorry.
I hear you and respect your decision. Smile I think almost everyone using xLIB these days is using it via Doors CS, though, if that might allay some of your fears if you want to use DCSB Libs in future projects.
Ok, so then I'll try for Survivalsnake not to use Lists but save it in the program via caltric 3 libs. That would be awsome! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Ok, so then I'll try for Survivalsnake not to use Lists but save it in the program via caltric 3 libs. That would be awsome! Smile
Sounds great! For a snake game, it would be cool if someone implemented a simple circular list/queue structure in ASM; that would make snake-type games much faster...
oh yeah, that would be great. That could be a feature added to DCS8, add a snake section in the DCS Lib! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
oh yeah, that would be great. That could be a feature added to DCS8, add a snake section in the DCS Lib! Smile
I started thinking that too, but I think that that might be too specific for a DCSB Lib, personally. Smile A library implementing basic data structures like queues, (DCSB Libs already have stacks), binary trees, etc would be kinda cool....
binary trees?
Sorunome wrote:
binary trees?
A binary tree is an efficient way to store certain types of data, such as sorted items. It is arranged in a branched tree structure where each node has zero, one, or two children arranged according to rules. For example, the rule could be that the value at the left node must be less than or equal to the value at the parent, and that the ride node must be greater than the value of the parent.
thanks! Wink
Sorunome wrote:
thanks! Wink
Most welcome. Are you considering pursuing computer science as a major in college? If so, you'll learn all about these in your data structures and algorithms classes.
Oh, I see. But I will never have collage, coz I live in Germany, there I just have "Abitur" and "Universität" Razz
Sorunome wrote:
Oh, I see. But I will never have collage, coz I live in Germany, there I just have "Abitur" and "Universität" Razz
*College. Hmm, I'm not sure how those equate to the American undergraduate and graduate college education system. :S At any rate, are you planning to pursue engineering and/or computer science?
You can take in "Abitur" "Informatik", wich is somthing lie computer sience. As I don't know a lot about the american systhem I can't compare a lot, but as far as I know is "Abitur" more complicated than youre High school! Razz
It's probably roughly equivalent to college? And I thought you lived in the US for a while, Sorunome. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours