This topic is for Blubsters only not intended to discriminate and for discussion of a world-domination RPG based on Blub. You can become a Blubster by copying the fish (Blub) and message on the sig below onto your sig and displaying it at all times. Blub's goal is to take over the world, and you can help and get a piece by joining the Blub Club! Membership is free! Join today!
when the club has official form at rivereye Studios, you will be a moderator for it.
I'm honored. Blub thanks you for your contribution >(^')
Will let you know when it is up and running.
Great! Blub shall rule the world Evil or Very Mad !!!
BLub Club is ready. http:/www.rivereye.net/forum You have to gedister, then let me know you are ready for the blub club. I will check Rivereye Studios sigs for Blub, as well as watching Cemetech. As the club grwos, I may drop the cemetech requirment. If you have anymore rules, let me know.
We must lay out the Principles Of Blub. Here are my thoughts:
1. Blub's World Domination Is The Ultimate Goal.
2. Always Obey Blub.
3. Never Question Blub Or His Teachings.
4. Never Betray A Fellow Blubber.
5. BLUB!
Ok, I will add them to the Blub Club forum.

6: Spread the word of Blub
7. Blub can even be an elite! 81|_|8 !!!11!!!!eleventyone!!
It's amazing the influence an odd sequence of characters can have on people's behavior. This is the first time Kerm has EVER changed his sig! Laughing
yep, things are cool.
Quote:
1. Blub's World Domination Is The Ultimate Goal.
2. Always Obey Blub.
3. Never Question Blub Or His Teachings.
4. Never Betray A Fellow Blubber.
5. BLUB!
6. Spread the word of Blub

I like it! Very Happy "Blubber" should probably be "Blubster" or something else, I think. "Blubber" can also be taken to mean "fat", and that doesn't accurately spread the word of Blub and therefore violates Principle #6 Mad .
now, all you need to do is join Rivereye Studios, and join the blub club
It's true, my sig is like a glacier, takes a long tiem to change. Smile
Well, I like to try and keep mine the same, for a while anyways.
Exactly. Notice I retained the homepage link.
yeah, I noticed, mine hasen't chaged in a little while (except the link), then I put in blub.

w00t, I have 1000 posts. Party, party, party
See Blub's sig-changing power!!!!! >(<')
I hope to see you all at Blub's official forums at rivereye.net/forum
Indeed. Congrats on 1K!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours