This is starting nowish, so get in! TinyChat is being super-unstable with Firefox though?
KermM, make sure you make an image with the solder points you need to connect whatever peripherals. Thank you.
Hey, Merth/Shaun. You look like the Numa guy! Very Happy
Merth IS the Numa Numa guy! Evil or Very Mad
This HCWP thing is starting to sound more and more worthwhile now that I actually look into it Razz
KeithJohansen wrote:
Merth IS the Numa Numa guy! Evil or Very Mad
This HCWP thing is starting to sound more and more worthwhile now that I actually look into it Razz

It is! I learned some good stuff in todays session, and you can see me on there as "fails" or my usual name. You should join next Wednesday, Raylin is going to write a script to follow so we don't get distracted.
If you would like me to know that I'm invited to one of these things, someone please try to put in the effort to contact me next time. Thank you.
For those who missed it, here is the text from the conversation. Starting when I joined and ending when I left. http://pastebin.com/yieRi6MH
Weregoose wrote:
If you would like me to know that I'm invited to one of these things, someone please try to put in the effort to contact me next time. Thank you.

Weregoose, I thought I sent you a PM. Sorry. Sad
Raylin wrote:
KermM, make sure you make an image with the solder points you need to connect whatever peripherals. Thank you.
As requested, the following is an image of where all the common solder points are, at least on a TI-83+ mainboard. There are several variations, but they all share these in common. I'd be happy to elaborate on what each is for and how you could connect different things to each if people are interested. I think perhaps this warrants its own thread?

comicIDIOT wrote:
Hey, Merth/Shaun. You look like the Numa guy! Very Happy

yes, but not as... jiggly
Let's keep this on-topic. >_> I also need to remember to look into whether PTI can break on port read/writes, and/or suggest it as a WabbitEmu feature to Buckeye, and for next week I had the idea of a debate on the relative merit of open-sourcing your calculator programs.
I wish that I could have a wednsday where I can tune in unstead of doing homework >.<
It seems that Wednesday is overall the best for everyone though, correct? Qazz, can't you tune in and work on homework at the same time? Sad
Hmm, I think I should, I just need to move my computer
qazz42 wrote:
Hmm, I think I should, I just need to move my computer
So it sounds like Weregoose for the next one is a go; perhaps he will offer us lots of BASIC tips. So maybe that plus the planned discussion of OSS?
OSS? whats that?

if it means out of school suspension, I will stab someone >.<
qazz42 wrote:
OSS? whats that?

if it means out of school suspension, I will stab someone >.<

Ugh.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oss
thats funny, I searched it but got Office of Strategic Services as the main results

back on topic, I think if I use my head phones, I shall listen in, but wont participate in discussion
qazz42 wrote:
thats funny, I searched it but got Office of Strategic Services as the main results

back on topic, I think if I use my head phones, I shall listen in, but wont participate in discussion
Surely you could have scroll down; it only takes two muscles. :S

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 4 of 20
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours