If there are any assembly programmers interested in adding their own commands to the Axe Parser Language, here is your chance! Especially if you just so happened to be writing an awesome shell that has its own set of commands you would like to support Razz

Axioms SDK
An Example Axiom

If anyone needs help or has questions feel free to ask them here. The only difficulty is that you have to export as an application variable, not a program. But that's as simple as changing a byte in a hex editor and renaming the extension .8xv
quigibo wrote:
If there are any assembly programmers interested in adding their own commands to the Axe Parser Language, here is your chance! Especially if you just so happened to be writing an awesome shell that has its own set of commands you would like to support Razz
Gosh, I wonder if I can think of anyone like that? Cool

quigibo wrote:

Code:
   .dw $C0DE      ;Header
Now aren't you funny with that particular string. Very Happy Didn't want to use $DEAD,$BEEF?

quigibo wrote:
If anyone needs help or has questions feel free to ask them here. The only difficulty is that you have to export as an application variable, not a program. But that's as simple as changing a byte in a hex editor and renaming the extension .8xv
Sounds like a plan. I'll let you know how this goes; I'll probably try to do it after I release Doors CS 6.7, which is projected for 7/4 or earlier.
*bump* Would anyone be willing to write an Axiom for Doors CS? I sort of have my free-time hands full with getting Doors CS 7 stable, documented, and SDK'd for the September 1st release, so it would be very helpful if someone could do this. I'd be happy to assist them if they needed.
Well, Mattias Refeyton made one. http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/450/45022.html
wanghaoda313 wrote:
Indeed, and he has a topic about it here on Cemetech (plus a download in the archives:
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8179

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours